Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random Thoughts...

I almost wish I had started this blog back in 2009 when I started A Wicked Convergence of Circumstances. I could have used this journal to rant about school and the like. Of course, I could simply import all of my school posts from my main journal, but that wouldn't really be the same.

(In fact, I probably will be importing certain posts from that journal to here. Mostly because some of them are kind of funny.)

I am very close to completing the web design program, and I'm currently floundering around wondering what I'm going to do next, and If I'll be able to get a job. I don't have a lot of confidence about my design abilities, since the basic skill sets are things that take me a long time to learn and master.

In other news vaguely related to this, I really, really can't stand google sites templates. It would be easier if I could make my own damn pages instead of using Google's WYSIWYG interface. (The blogger design interface is much easier to organize, though I don't really like that either.)