Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Amazon Link Tuesday: TV Shows!!

You know the drill by now. I get a small commission for anything you buy from these links. If I get enough commissions I will theoretically become financially solvent.

Star Trek: The Original Series - Season One (Remastered Edition) (1966)
William Shatner (Actor), Leonard Nimoy (Actor) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD
List Price: $84.98
Price: $56.13 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $28.85 (34%)

This is one of the shows I grew up with. This was one of my dad's favorite shows. I have a pretty much love/hate relationship with it and it's sequel series though.


Star Trek: The Original Series - Seasons 1-3 [Blu-ray]
William Shatner (Actor), Leonard Nimoy (Actor) | Rated: NR | Format: Blu-ray
List Price: $321.99
Price: $183.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $138.04 (43%)




Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete First Season (Slim Set) (1997)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Actor), Nicholas Brendon (Actor), Bruce Seth Green (Director), Charles Martin Smith (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD
List Price: $39.98
Price: $20.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $19.49 (49%)
I did not start watching this until the third season. Why I am not precisely sure. Once I did start watching it, I was pretty much hooked.


Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Second Season (Slim Set) (1997)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Actor), Nicholas Brendon (Actor), Bruce Seth Green (Director), David Greenwalt (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD
List Price: $39.98
Price: $18.85 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $21.13 (53%)



Angel - Season One (Slim Set) (1999)
David Boreanaz (Actor) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD
List Price: $39.98
Price: $17.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $22.49 (56%)
I did not expect to like this as much as I did since I was a big time Forever Knight fan (or as much of a fan as you could be when the show was on late at night and nearly impossible to find half the time) and was bitterly disappointed when the series ended. Angel seemed too much like a ripoff concept to me, even if the character was from a series I liked.

Angel - Season Two (Slim Set) (1999)
David Boreanaz (Actor) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD
List Price: $39.98
Price: $15.89 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $24.09 (60%)





Babylon 5: The Complete First Season (Repackage) (2002)
Bruce Boxleitner (Actor), Richard Biggs (Actor) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD
List Price: $59.98
Price: $18.15 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $41.83 (70%)

This was another series I was not initially interested in! I was drawn in by the character interactions I was seeing when I'd stop on the show while channel surfing. What sealed the deal was having a friend who was completely in love with the series, and would talk non-stop about it.

Babylon 5: The Complete Second Season (1995)
Bruce Boxleitner (Actor), Claudia Christian (Actor), David J. Eagle (Director), Janet Greek (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD
List Price: $59.98
Price: $19.98 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $40.00 (67%)



Andromeda - The Complete First Season (Boxset)
Format: DVD
Price: $39.59 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details






Andromeda: A series I started to like because I was reading some really awesome episode synopses and fanfic. :D I have seen most of the second, third and fourth seasons though the hours it was one were usually incompatible with the hours I worked. The quality goes downhill for each season until the fifth season which was so horrible I couldn't watch after the first episode.

Andromeda - The Complete Second Season (Boxset)
Kevin Sorbo (Primary Contributor) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD
Price: $32.27 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details