Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Amazon Link Spam! Music

I get a small commission from anything you buy via these links. If I earn enough money, I eventually become financially solvent.
And They Say I've Got Talent [Explicit]
Tom Smith
Format: MP3 Download
Price: $8.99
Tom Smith is one of my favorite Filk musicians.




All Things Bright And Beautiful
Owl City
Format: Audio CD
Price: $9.99
I am completely hooked on Owl City. The lyrics are amazing and I really love the music.



Best. Concert. Ever. [Audio CD/DVD]
Jonathan Coulton
Format: Audio CD
Price: $20.23
Jonathon Coulton is another favorite musician of mine!




Stardust County
Nancy Louise Freeman (Artist)
Format: Audio CD
Price: $28.96
I have seen this performed live and it is absolutely amazing. Surreal fantasy featuring the adventures of a girl named Nimue (everyone calls her John) and her werewolf boyfriend as they tangle with an evil Sheriff  and Rosa Fey, the Queen of Clubs and Diamonds.

Blues for Dumuzi
Nancy Louise Freeman (Artist)
Format: Audio CD
Price: $19.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
There are some great songs on this album!




Silver
Boiled In Lead
Format: Audio CD
Price: $15.50
Boiled in Lead is one of my favorite relatively obscure bands.





Mischief [Explicit]
S. J. Tucker
Format: MP3 Download
Price: $8.99

S.J. Tucker has some great lyrics and a lovely singing voice.
Tags: amazon associate, link, music