Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Amazon Link Spam: Music

I get a small commission from items bought via these links. If I get enough commissions I eventually become financially solvent.

Warm
Velvet Chain | Format: MP3 Download
Price: $8.99
Album Savings: $3.88 compared to buying all songs
Original Release Date: December 8, 1998

Mostly posted because of the songs that show up on Buffy.



Best of 1980-1990
U2 | Format: Audio CD
Price:
$9.99

I really love U2. That's all I have to say on the matter.



Beyond The Sunset
Blackmore's Night | Format: MP3 Download

Price: $8.99
Album Savings: $4.87 compared to buying all songs
Original Release Date: December 31, 2006

I've only heard a few songs by this group, but what I've heard I really like.


Alloy
Boiled In Lead | Format: Audio CD
Price:
$14.60

All of the songs on this anthology are awesome.




Another Way to Travel
Cats Laughing | Format: MP3 Download
Price:
$8.99
Album Savings: $1.90 compared to buying all songs

I had this on cassette and I wore it out listening to this one. This is a rare album where I like most of the songs.



Tangles
S.J. Tucker | Format: MP3 Download
Price:
$8.99
Album Savings: $1.90 compared to buying all songs
Original Release Date: June 8, 2005

I really love this singer. Her songs are always wonderful.